Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Have No Problems....


I must apologize for not posting for a while. There has been a lot going on. Some good and some moments of sadness or emptiness. I realized that I need to be cautious about what I post to protect myself and my children, but I somehow still want to help others that find themselves in my same situation.  However today is a day, I wonder if I even have the ability to help anyone, or if I really should just stick my head into a hole, to spare others.  But something keeps telling me to make something beautiful of my situation.  This IS part of the journey.

So I think I need to focus on simply overcoming challenges of life, more than all about the marriage aspect. Really the principles apply the same, no matter the challenge were looking at. This is why I decided on the above photo.  The small caption really helps us put life into perspective. "I have no problems, just challenges."  When we use the word "Problems" it automatically rolls our shoulders forward, and immediately brings our emotional and spiritual strength down. Think about it...This word comes with 100% burden.  However the word "CHALLENGES" almost brings up a sort of strength we can muster to bust through it, and show ourselves and others what we are made of! LEST RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!  So it is my goal, to take away the 'P' word, and replace it with Challenge!  This reminds me I can over come it, as long as I rely on my Heavenly Father, focus hard, set goals and NGU!!! (NEVER GIVE UP!!!)  Will you do this with me?

<3
Beautiful Heartbreak

1 comment:

  1. Wahooo! So glad to see you're back! And what great perspective. I'm trying, girlfriend! I suppose if you can rise to the challenge, I can too. Feeling a little on the weary side today, but this post made my heart beat a little faster. ;) So, thanks. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete